NUMBER TWO IN SPIRITS ACROSS CEE
Stock Spirits is one of the leading spirits and liqueurs businesses in Europe, offering a portfolio of products rooted in local and regional heritage.
We have a portfolio of more than 70 brands across a broad range of spirits, including vodka, vodka-based flavoured liqueurs, rum, brandy, bitters and limoncello.
Our core markets are Poland, the Czech Republic and Italy. Together, these made up 90% of the Group's net sales revenue for FY 2020.
Statutory revenue highlights
If you would like to download a fact sheet about Stock Spirits and our markets, strengths and latest performance (based on our proforma figures); then please click here.
- Senior management team with proven international FMCG and spirits experience
- Successful business model combining global FMCG best practices with local expertise
- Strong brand portfolio with market leading positions and brands in core markets
- Leading presence in attractive Polish and Czech markets
- Strong sales and marketing capabilities with a broad distribution network
- Proven innovation capabilities
- Potential for further acquisitions across the Central and Eastern European region and beyond
- Modernised, well invested production platform with capacity to support further growth
- Strong cash flow and balance sheet
Key market positions
Market share: 29.7%
Market share: 33.6%
Vodka-based liqueurs: #1
Market share: 7.2% (total spirits)
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Other Balkan countries
We have sales and marketing operations in Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Croatia. We also distribute spirits in more than 50 other countries through third-party arrangements.
We operate two main production and bottling sites – in Lublin, Poland and in Plzen, Czech Republic. The Group also operates a small distillery in Prádlo, Czech Republic, and has an ethanol distillery plant in Rostock, Germany.
Key financial highlights
||€341.0m in 2020
||€71.0m in 2020
|Profit for the year
||€19.6m in 2020
1. Stock Spirits Group uses alternative performance measures as key financial indicators to assess the underlying performance of the Group. These include adjusted EBITDA, adjusted EBIT and adjusted free cash flow.